AIM
gotham101

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

It was a hybrid of American and British.

Work on the accent.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

I liked it.

@chunkycheese: You got the 99th review. Not 100th. And it's "balls" not "false".

Anyway, I really did like this and I think you animation gets underated. You put a lot of detail into it and it doesnt stay on the frontpage as long as it should. We as some cruedly drawn animations stay up way longer then they should. But I love this. 5 and 10.

The-Swain responds:

Actually Tom tends to keep me on front page for nearly a week, but for all my skills as a showman I just can't advertise to save my life. I wish I knew the magic trick to get more folks to watch my toons, as I tend to stagnate around the same number of views each time.

Join The Army! Join The Army!

I like the animation

I remember seeing auditions for this at the VAC. I regret I didn't send any in. The animation was great but you should be more picky about your voice actors next time. P3rfect was great and GeneralIvan was alright but BigK sucked, and it brang down the quality of your flash.

However animation, music and sound FX were great. P3rfect was great. But the audio quality of GeneralIvan and BigK felt like it brang down the quality of your flash. That's the only bad thing I could notice. 8/10 5/5.

Jimp responds:

Cheers for the comments man!

yeah i think p3rfect was really good too.

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

I love it!

This is like Michael Scofield, Prison Break, thinking stuff. I love it. It's amazing. I hope to see another one with even more intricket thinking needed. Kudos! 5'd, 10'd.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

This is great!

It should be made downloadable so when dont have to load it everytime. Just put a huge "If you're reading this, this movie has been stolen" while its loading so people can't steal it. But it is awesome. Looking forward for the 07 one.

Simpsomaker Simpsomaker

Meh

Some said 'original idea' but I have seen a website somewhere a couple of days ago which had the same thing but it was REALLY from the Simpsons people. So I'll give you a 3/5 (or 5/10 whichever thing you look for) for this submission.

Perhaps you can try again but with Futurama or something.